A special thank you to Jared over at Podcast Movement who ran a challenge that got me thinking and moving. If you are a podcaster or just wondering if what the steps are I would highly recommend contacting him about the challenge.
Our three topics today are:
- When life gets in the way of your goals
- Reviews for your business
- Operating with Integrity
Topic #1: When life gets in the way. It is time to “Jen-Proof my Life”
- I take full responsibility for where I sit in life – and for the state of my business, my finances, my household – I put myself there.
- No victim!
- When the universe has thrown me curveballs, I have allowed them to impact everything – including my goals.
- Happens during good things (surprise visit from my daughter) and some not-so-great things (when my ex-husband passed away). w
- Take the time to get ahead, automate and delegate.
- Getting ahead on client work
- Autopay bills
- Delegate when tech issues come up!
Topic #2: Reviews for your business
- Businesses can take reviews in many places: Yelp, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and even on a website.
- And if you work for a company you should be collecting recommendations on your LInkedIn page.
- When a bad review hits, you freak out.
- My solution: Jump back in your Hot Tub Time Machine, and put the systems in place that I regularly recommend, so that you are gathering enough good reviews this way when a bad one pops up.
- What I recommend is that you work hard so that no one review kills your scores.
Topic #3: Operating with integrity
- “There’s no such thing as levels of integrity. You either sit in integrity and live in integrity, or you do not.”
- Click here to find the work of Sue Guiher
- Blog on being Fake at Disney